Steps to register complaint online.
- Policy holders who are registered on our portal may lodge complaints by logging in through their user id.
- If not already registered, please register yourself on our portal by clicking on the tab 'New Users' available under 'LIC's e-Services' tab on our home page. It is mandatory to provide your policy number, premium amount, Date of birth, Mobile number and email id while creating your portal id. Update your profile, once user id is created.
- After logging in with your user id, Click on 'Register complaints' on the home page. Click here for logging in.
- Complete the complaint registration form.
- You will be allotted a complaint registration number, once the form is submitted.
- You may track the progress of your complaint by clicking on 'view complaint status'
- The Acknowledgement and resolution details will be sent to the email id. given in the complaint. Wherever email id is not provided in the complaint details, letter will be sent to the policy holder's postal address.
Turn Around Time (TAT) :
The TAT turnaround time for acknowledgement of complaint is 3 days and for resolution of complaint is 15 days from date of receipt of the complaint.
Level 1 : Manager (CRM) at Divisional office (click here for details)
Level 2 :The Regional Manager (CRM) at Zonal office (click here for details)
Level 3 :The Executive Director (CRM) at Central office(click here for details)