Payment Gateway is LIC’s initiative
to provide you with on demand service
within a few clicks! You can now have
many of the functionalities that were
available only at a branch office, online
at your fingertips.
The payment gateway (PG) initiative is
an important component of the offer. It
provides for real-time payment of renewal
premium-dues through the portal. This
functionality is available only to registered
customers who have enrolled their policies.
Registered Users Agents/Development Officers/Branch login here for the Portal
Premiums without Login using
You can pay LIC premiums using Net Banking accounts with any of the following banks:-
This facility is available for all non-ULIP policies.
Now the payments can be made using VISA/Master Credit Card (Domestic Only) with some convenience charges.
- Once you have enrolled your policy(s),
you can click on the link ‘Pay
Premium Online’ to see a list
of policies whose premium is due.
- You have a choice to select the policies
for which you want to pay premium.
- You will be directed to a page where
you can choose from multiple banks for
payment and will be directed to the
login page of the selected bank. It
is essential that you have a net banking
account with at least one of these banks.
- At the bank site you will need to
login with your net banking username/password.
On successful login, the total amount
to be paid by you towards LIC will be
- Please verify your balance (displayed)
and confirm the transaction to the bank.
transaction message will be flashed.
- On successful transaction, a digitally
signed e-receipt will be generated and
e-mailed to you. In case of an unsuccessful
transaction you will be informed and
the reason thereof.
- For detailed documentation on how to verify the digital signature on the e-receipt, click here.
- For installation of root certificate, you need to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file and import the same as per e-receipt verification documentation (eReceipt_Verification_Help.pdf). Click here to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file.
- There is no further registration
involved at the service provider end.
- There is no time lag from the date
of payment to obtaining receipts.
- It is also a secure arrangement,
as the policy data is not shared between
LIC and Banks over net as only the amount
to be paid is encrypted and transported.
The login id at both the sites (LIC
and Bank) is known only to you.
- And above all there is no charge
for you to avail this service.