Screen Reader Access
Provides information regarding access to different Screen Readers.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to two level.
- Normal text size:Allows to set default text size.
- Increase text size:Allows to increase the text size up to two level.
Changing the Color Scheme
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are Two options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard:Applies White coloras as the background color.
- Black or Grey:Applies Grey color as the background and Black color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- We are committed to ensure that the Life Insurance Corporation of India. website is accessible to all users irrespective of device in use, technology or ability. It has been built, with an aim, to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors.
- We have put in our best efforts to ensure that all information on this Portal is accessible to people with disabilities. For example, a user with visual disability can access this Portal using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and magnifiers.
- We also aim to be standards compliant and follow principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this Portal.
- This Portal is designed using XHTML 1.0 Transitional and meets priority 1 (level A) of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Part of the information in the Portal is also made available through links to external Web sites. External Web sites are maintained by the respective departments who are responsible for making these sites accessible.
- If you have any problem or suggestion regarding the accessibility of this Portal, please send a feedback to us.
Viewing Information in Various File Formats
The information provided by this Web site is available in various file formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Word, Excel and PowerPoint. To view the information properly, your browser need to have the required plug-ins or software. For example, the Adobe Flash software is required to view the Flash files. In case your system does not have this software, you can download it from the Internet for free. The table lists the required plug-ins needed to view the information in various file formats.
|Portable Document Format (PDF) files
|Adobe Acrobat Reader (External website that opens in a new window)
|Word Viewer (in any version till 2003) - External website that opens in a new window
|Excel Viewer 2003 (in any version till 2003) - External website that opens in a new window
|PowerPoint Viewer 2003 (in any version till 2003) - External website that opens in a new window
|Adobe Flash Player (External website that opens in a new window)
Last modified date : Fri, 20 Oct 2023 10:26:02 +0000